The 99th Grey Cup championship may be sold out but if you’re willing to do a little sleuth work and have a bit of luck, you could win tickets to the big game as well some sweet VIP perks.
Tourism Vancouver is giving away two tickets to the Grey Cup, along with two nights accommodation, and VIP access to Doolin’s Irish Pub and the Roxy Nightclub.
Here is what you need to do:
A Mystery Man will be wandering the streets of Vancouver AND Winnipeg starting Tuesday, November 22nd between 8am and 7pm, until he is caught.
To win, the winner must be the first person to find him and say the secret phrase. The secret phrase can only be found on the Tourism Vancouver Facebook Page.
Exclusive clues to the “Mystery Man’s” location at certain times during the day will be shared by with us and other selected bloggers. Since we’ll be mobile during Grey Cup, we’ll be tweeting our clues so you will want to follow us @BCLionsDen. All our contest clues will be tagged with #YVRChase
You should also follow the @GreyCupChase Twitter account to make sure you get all the latest information in case we get caught up in the festivities.
Full contest details can be found on Tourism Vancouver’s Facebook page at: www.Facebook.com/InsideVancouver
Good luck and happy hunting!
Here are your clues for Tuesday Nov.22nd:
Here are your clues for the day. Some are minor hints but the picture clues should give those hunting a good idea of where to find the Mystery Man.
1. At 8:30am the Mystery Man will be having breakfast somewhere in the city.
2. At 10am, the Mystery Man will be roaming the streets near the Harbour Centre.
3. At 12:30pm the Mystery Man will start thinking about having lunch somewhere.
4. At 2pm the Mystery Man will head towards Stanley Park.
5. At 4pm the Mystery Man will grab a drink to warm up.
6. At 5:30pm the Mystery Man will do some shopping downtown.
7. At 7pm the Mystery Man will pack it in for the night.
Ask anyone and everyone you see, they could be the mystery man!